Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Respond To Employment Rejection

Rossini by Santi

Following the call for Starbase , I got down to work or the stoves and cooking more than a tribute, on Sunday and the family. This recipe appeared in the Magazine of the Vanguard in early February this year. I decided on a classic recipe, tasty and rather laborious, especially for a chef of three to the room like me, l'assiette Rossini, duck breast, grilled foie gras, the touch of truffles and crispy potatoes, marinated all with a exceptional background,! is a delight worthy of gods. Not if Santi recipe or pains to make me fondly and most faithful to the original, or that the product was of good better, the reality is that has been perfect, Santi recipe!. Now yes, I sweated a little and ration it has left me a little more expensive than € 8.50 per head mentioned Santi. In the pictures accompanying the recipe for duck breast Rossini and my result. Just say was worth much effort, Santi Santamaria , is for you!.

Then last Santi Santamaria recipe appeared in today's La Vanguardia Magazine, "eggs in cocotte with fantasy, this no longer with me I ventured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment