Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Free Filmtreatment Templates

Pakoras Boffard Gran Reserva

The cheese house Boffard has organized a contest of creating an original recipe with their products, if you are interested in the legal basis can be found on the blog Boffard . I do not usually participate in recipe contests, first due to time and second because I'm clumsy in the kitchen, but look where this time as I like this cheese has given me for trying. Well, I usually do not participate because I am a bit slacker or lazy (perhaps is better to say lazy) and often I miss the deadline, we who is always late, not this time, but just barely. Well, the mess, I have finally decided on a simple recipe that already dominate, simply because it is very simple and had a great teacher! Deepti Greetings!. I found it difficult to find some combination that would enhance the taste of this cheese and not left off or relegated to other flavors. So I made these Boffard cheese pakoras.
Ingredients: 2 cups gram flour or besan, 1 teaspoon chili powder (eye, do not go!, This is totally optional), 1 onion, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (not have to spend), coriander leaves, a pinch of baking soda, salt, water and cheese Boffard Gran Reserva, 150 grams (a piece of the picture cheese is 300 grams, but rather have to nibble on while cooking, is not it?).
Prepared In a large bowl mix the gram flour, salt, baking soda, chilli (totally optional), finely cortadito cilantro, onion, cut into small pieces, cumin seeds and cheese Boffard. Add water gradually, stirring with a spoon until dough is consistency of a cream, especially not have to be settled so that you can fry well. I added the cheese in two ways, shredded into small pieces, such trips. Then with a spoon to slide the dough into a pan with oil, preferably sunflower, and voila!, Is like making pancakes, that's it!, Let fry for a while and ready to eat!.
The chili is only suitable for very adventurous spirits or Hindu population, so it is entirely optional, as in frying, best sunflower oil, is more neutral than resalza olive oil and cheese flavor, that is what it is. The recipe supports multiple variants can be added in small pieces all kinds of vegetables like zucchini or carrots or shitake mushrooms, to taste the chef or cook. As Boffard cheese, I decided to scratch a part and put it on trips to have two different textures and also increase their intensity and flavor. I bought most of the bill, but I assure you it was all over and not all over just inside the pakoras and filling! How good is this cheese!. Boffard cheese I have chosen for the recipe is the Gran Reserva, powerful character, quite a challenge!. Hope you all like it and all, is a quick recipe, simple and rich, rich, accessible to everyone, to a chef-klutz like me, you've made!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment